Let me cut to the chase.
Working with me is not for the faint-of-heart.
Transformation with a capital T requires living in the unknown for a while, using your inner guidance to navigate, and taking exquisite care of yourself. Simple, but not easy. The changes start in your inner world and are then expressed outwardly in how you live your life—how you treat yourself, relate to others, and make decisions. The truth is, transformation requires a period of destruction before your new life is revealed.
For those courageous enough to embark on this journey, the rewards are delightful. Your inner and outer worlds align. You find meaning and pleasure in work, relationships, and play. Life happens, but leaning on intuition and faith helps navigate the rough patches. You won’t recognize yourself on the other side. The dragonfly doesn’t even resemble the nymph.
Ways to Work with Me…
Are we a good “fit”?
- You are in the midst of a life transition or a
meltdownspiritual awakening and you need tools, unconditional support and guidance.
- You’ve done the “right” things (personally and professionally), but contentment and happiness elude you. You feel stuck.
- You’re no stranger to self-reflection, and have explored and embraced personal, spiritual or professional growth practices. You know yourself and how your history impacts you.
- You’ve been putting other people first for a good long while. It’s time to put yourself at the center of your life—in a kind, compassionate, committed way.
- You consider yourself an introvert, empath or a Highly Sensitive Person.
- You yearn for your inner and outer worlds to be aligned. From the outside, it looks like you live a great life. But inside? You know something has to change.
- You have experience with or are open to energetic healing modalities like homeopathy, Reiki, Energy Body Alignment, shamanism, or any number of others.
- You’re smart; pretty darn successful, too.