Women’s Winter Retreat: Zoom Edition
December 2021 and January 2022 dates TBA.
Winter. A time of going inward. A time of deep rest where the lessons of the previous year are composted in order to fertilize new, spring growth. And boy, 2020 has been a year to compost!
We are deeply supported when we slow down, go inward, and open the space for our soul to be heard. During these COVID times, we also crave connection, to be with our tribe in some semblance of “normal”.
The Women’s Winter Retreat is an opportunity to:
- Review, release and compost 2021.
- Create your personal vision for 2022.
- Articulate 3-5 sustainable intentions.
- Identify the action steps necessary to manifest your vision.
- Gather with like-minded women to be witnessed and held as you compost 2021 and co-create your unique 2022.
We’ll spend the day and a half in community pulsing between Zoom and working on our own offline. We’ll gather in large groups and dyads/triads as well as spending time working alone. We’ll take several movement breaks each day because we can only manage to stay still in front of a screen for so long!
A full list of supplies for the vision board will be included in the confirmation email. All participants must have a private space to work for the entirety of the retreat, a computer with camera and audio, and reliable internet.
- Day One: Saturday
We’ll “take stock” of where we are in a variety of areas of our lives (relationships, work, finances, spiritual practice) and participate in a ritual to compost it all – good, bad, ugly. Then we’ll call it a day to let our slumber fully compost 2020 and prepare us for co-creating 2021.
- Day Two: Sunday
We’ll gather from 10:00am-11:30am for a check-in and to begin the intention setting process using a guided visualization.
- At 11:30, we’ll move from the guided visualization to co-creating a 2021 vision board with Spirit (God, Universe, All That Is, what-have-you). This work will take place offline (or connected to Zoom with the audio off if you prefer). Once the vision board is completed, you’ll take a break for lunch and some movement of your choice.
- We’ll reconvene at 1:30pm to debrief and share our vision boards, articulate intentions, and identify action steps to manifest our unique visions for 2021.
- We’ll complete our closing circle by 4:00 pm. You’ll walk away with a 2021 vision board and a plan to move you towards that vision.
Registration will open November 2021 for December 2021 and January 2022 dates.
*Schedule may vary based on the number of participants.
Meeting times in MST